2019 Acura RDX: Drive Like a Boss (Updated)
Editor’s note: This post was originally published on 5/3/16 and has been updated for accuracy and comprehension.
This is the third generation of Acura’s RDX and it’s a standout in every way.
One of the perks is that it’s the first RDX to be designed and built in the United States, but that’s far from all that’s cool about the latest version.
RDX by the numbers
Let’s take a look at some of the differences from the previous models to the 2019 version.
- The wheelbase has grown from 105.7 inches to 108.3 inches.
- The length moves from 184.4 inches to 186.6.
- The base price is $38,295.
What the TECH?
Here’s what you can expect as far as the latest technology goes in the newest RDX.
- Upgraded navigation.
- Parking sensors with new features.
- More advanced driver assistance features.
These are all available in the Technology Package.
The best new features of the 2019 RDX include:
- Sharper steering.
- Better handling.
- Roomier cabin.
- More spacious cargo area.
- Well-trimmed cabin.
You might want to consider:
- There’s no choice of powertrain.
- The options aren’t available on an individual basis. They’re only bundled into packages.
Ready for a spin?
There’s no way to appreciate the all-new 2019 Acura RDX without getting behind the wheel for yourself.
You can admire the sharp exterior, but until you’ve taken a sharp turn and felt the sleek handling for yourself, you won’t know the luxury you’re truly in for.
Stop in at our Serra Acura location and take a test drive. Our People Pleasin’ sales staff are happy to help you out.
You can even check out our inventory here and pick out which beauty you’d like to take for a spin.