Need Help Finding Your Next Acura? Read This 2020 Model Rundown
If you’re an Acura enthusiast, you know there are a lot of Acuras to love.
These luxury vehicles have the style to turn heads with the safety features and quality craftsmanship to serve you for many years to come.
That is IF you can stop yourself from trying out each year’s newest models.
Let’s explore what’s notable about each of these Acura vehicles for 2020.
There aren’t any big changes for the 2020 model, but that doesn’t mean it’s not full of amazing features.
Here are some of the highlights:
- The interior of the RLX is low on noise and big on comfort.
- The cabin is spacious – especially for the backseat passengers, which isn’t the norm.
- The latest in Acura safety features.
MSRP price range: $54,900-$61,900.
Though there aren’t any significant changes for 2020, the 2020 Acura TLX is still a sedan you don’t want to overlook.
Here’s what you need to know:
- The interior stands out due to the high-quality materials used.
- The ride is quiet and comfortable.
- The backseat is roomy enough for adults to relax in comfort.
- Great safety features come standard.
MSRP range: $33,00-$48,950
The 2020 MDX is an SUV-lover’s dream.
This third-generation model may not have any major new additions, but it already had all the bells and whistles.
Take a look:
- Tons of features and driver aids that provide a real bang for your buck.
- The optional AWD system makes for great handling – in every season.
- This MDX accelerates flawlessly thanks to the V-6 engine.
- The interior has the trifecta: quiet, comfy, and spacious.
MSRP range: $44,400-$60,150
Solid and reliable with a touch of class.
That’s what you can expect from your 2020 Acura ILX.
But that’s not all you have to look forward to. Check it out:
- You’ll get a TON of features for a reasonable price tag.
- The steering is so precise that this car handles like a champ in any conditions.
- It’s just plain fun to drive.
MSRP range: $25,900-$31,650
Because the 2019 model RDX was totally revamped, the 2020 doesn’t have anything new, but that’s not a bad thing. Not at all.
This SUV remains one of the most popular luxury sport utility vehicles available today.
Here’s what you have to look forward to:
- A roomy interior that’s spacious enough for all your pals to pile in.
- Steering and handling that are surprisingly sharp for a vehicle of its size.
- Classy, well-trimmed interior details.
- More bang for your buck when it comes to technology – especially when compared to competitors.
As a straight-up sports car, the NSX sits in a class of its own, of course.
It’s probably not the car you’re going to use to pick up the kids from school.
Although, they’d probably be really excited if you did.
Let’s look at the highlights for the 2020 model:
- A new paint color is available: a sleek Indy Pearl Yellow.
- The handling is accessible whether you’re new to cars of this caliber or you’re an experienced driver.
- It provides a comfortable ride.
- The visibility is surprisingly good.
- It has a hybrid drivetrain which means you’ll get great fuel economy AND punchy acceleration.
Which Acura has your name on it?
You’ve got a lot to think about and PLENTY of options.
Will it be the RLX, NSX, TLX, MDX, ILX, or the RDX?
It’s a hard choice, but the knowledgeable sales staff at Serra Acura has your back. Come on out for a few test drives and ask all the questions you want.
We’re happy to help you find the Acura that’s just right for you.